Round boiling pan with mixer – PTFM MODEL – from 100 to 500 lt
Innovative design of cooking equipment, a cylindrical external frame with round cooking tank. It combines together the advantages of cooking with automatic mixing. It’s designed to be positioned in passageways or in limited spaces where sharp edges or corners that may create some problems, allow to work comfortably around it.
The mixing blades can be customized to be fitted for different types of product to be processed and they are easily removable.
- Cooking tank with bottom in AISI 316 polished stainless steel and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Jacket with bottom and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Normal version: balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle
- Autoclave version: balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle, alimentary silicon gasket, hermetic sealing clamps and safety valve at 0,05 Bar
- Stainless steel frame
- Thermal insulation assured by high density ceramic fibre 64/128
- Panels in AISI 304 stainless steel, fine satin finish
- Mixing system applied on the bottom, with mixer speed adjusting by means of electric selector, from 10 to 35 r.p.m. (100-150lt) from 2-12 r.p.m. (200-300-500lt). Built with radial arms and scraping blades in stainless steel and insert in ceramic teflon.
- Thin soups
- Various types of boiled foods
- Dairy-based products
- Boiled vegetables
- Draining tap 2″ AISI 316 clamp attack
- Butterfly valve outlet 2,5 ISO DN50 AISI 304
- Automatic jacket air venting
- Condense drain system
- Automatic water filling in jacket with probe
- Automatic volumetric water filling
- HACCP parameters acquisition